Systems Engineering Processes, Solutions and Integration
JRC understands the importance of comprehensive systems engineering solutions.
JRC works with our customers to identify and define operational needs, conduct research and development (R&D) on new solutions, and establish an executable program. From R&D test plans, to supporting Milestone Decision Authority (MDA) decisions, JRC supports the development of acquisition strategies, Systems Engineering Plans (SEP), technology development strategies, Analyses of Alternatives (AoA), risk analysis trade-offs, and program plans. JRC also supports program execution as a Lead Systems Integrator (LSI) support contractor.
Critical Areas of Expertise
- Advanced Technology Demonstration and Insertion
- Requirements Analysis, Definition, and Management
- Configuration Management
- Interface Management
- Human Systems Integration
- System Safety Engineering
- Quality Assurance
- System and Subsystem Level Test Management
- Test Data Collection and Analysis
- Requirements Verification and Validation
- Systems Engineering and Technical Documentation
- R&D Engineering
Related Case Studies
Read more about how our capabilities are carried out through real-life case studies.