Recognized as a Top Workplace Ten Years in a Row
What It Means to Work at JRC
We empower and trust our employees to find the right solution. At JRC, we do not micromanage, but instead we delegate responsibility, authority, and accountability. Our employees have the autonomy to succeed in achieving our customers’ missions.
We help our employees succeed by providing the training and education necessary to accomplish their goals. At JRC, they have a career focused on using their skills and becoming the best at what they do.
We are motivated to build, create, and contribute. The programs that we support are vital to our nation and her allies. We work not just for our customers, but for those at home, too.
JRC has locations and opportunities across the country. We invite you to explore our available positions, and we encourage you to consider joining the JRC Family.
- Medical/Dental/Vision: Multiple Plans; A National Network
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Family Leave
- 11 Paid Holidays & Generous Paid Time Off
- Education, Tuition, & Professional Development Assistance
- Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Transportation Stipend & Parking Reimbursement
- National Guard/Reservist Leave
JRC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.